Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support - International Version - Ceramic White Reviews

Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support - International Version - Ceramic White


Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support - International Version - Ceramic White by Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy S II is an Android Smartphone with a dual core SOC processor. It has 1 GB of RAM.Inner Reminiscence 16 GB (prolonged up to 32 GB). Super Amoled plus capacitive touchscreen, has 8MP Digicam and has A-GPS support.What's in the box: Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II Cell Cellphone (Unlocked), Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Wall charger, Information cable and Proprietor's manual. I learn opinions here before I bought this telephone and I used to be really anxious that it may be locked (once you upgrade the OS). Nonetheless, I did not have any issues at all. I upgraded to the jellybean and to date so good. I think it will depend on what version of the OS you get. But the phone is strictly as described. I used to be additionally in a position to use my previous sim card (from a go phone) so that was perfect. 

The white shade is beautiful and it is a actually light device. The battery can survive as much as 2-3 days if you happen to don't use the wi-fi too much. However I cost it each night, simply to avoid being unpleasantly surprised. The jellybean is tremendous fast. My ipod touch that runs on the version previous to the latest one now looks like a turtle - the distinction in speed between the 2 is beautiful! General, I am really proud of this cellphone and really blissful I managed to efficiently improve it without locking. I obtained it within every week of putting the order.

 I just lately moved to Thailand and found the information portion of my Verizon Droid 2 World would not work on the Thai network. After a month of frustration, I replaced the Motorola phone with the white S II. I couldn't be happier. It is a nice cellphone as a phone, and an amazing mini pill/PDA/whatever. One characteristic that appears to not be mentioned is there is the hi-res digital camera on the again, AND a lower res digital camera on the front. If you wish to take self images and see what you are getting, or do a video chat, this machine will really shine. I'm using the Asian model, and it is an off the shelf merchandise here -- stroll in with sufficient baht, and walk out with a phone. I am unable to touch upon delivery, or the Amazon distributors, but the telephone itself is great.

Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support - International Version - Ceramic White 
Samsung
4.9 x 2.6 x 0.3 inches ; 4.2 ounces
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment