LG Viper 4G Android Phone (Sprint) Reviews

LG Viper 4G Android Phone (Sprint) Reviews


LG Viper 4G Android Phone (Sprint) by LG. The Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE GSM Smartphone options an Android 2.three working system with an unimaginable person interface on its 4" Touchscreen display. Also, this Smartphone comes with 1.2GHz Dual Core processor for ultra-quick and lag-free efficiency to your multitasking. Additionally, it possesses MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. Take pleasure in Cloud storage up to 50GB with this Smartphone, and with its Wi-Fi and 4G expertise, connecting to the Web is as fast as possible. 

 I simply acquired this phone for my wife. I in fact set it up and played with it until she ripped it away from my finger ideas! I've to say... for a free cellphone the LG VIPER is simply superior! As a lot as I like it you need to preserve things in perspective... this IS NOT meant to compete with the tremendous phones just like the EVO 4G LTE or the Samsung Galaxy III LTE... or the Google Nexus. It's far above the "entry level" class of telephones too! I've to confess, I felt like I was dishonest my wife by getting a "free" telephone for her... but after utilizing it I feel that I ripped Greatest Purchase for getting the phone free on an upgrade... and trading in her outdated EVO 4G for a $65 credit! That is by far the most effective free phone I have ever seen.... and I worked for Dash as a store manager for four years. 

 So here are some bullet points on why to think about the LG Viper; 
 * Smallest of the 4G LTE Android phones - For my wife the size of the opposite LTE phones was a tad bit too big. The size of this cellphone is perfect for her. 
* Velocity - This phone palms down "smokes" the EVO 4G that she had. After I was doing updates I used to be amazed of the pace of the phone. This thing is a fast and highly effective as you want! 
* Covers the basics effectively - Good camera, entry to the online, facebook, gmail, apps, etc. For the NON TEENAGER... this telephone works very well! In case you are a a power consumer (enterprise or teens) then it's possible you'll need to discover the upper end phones. However if you need a phone to your each day fundamentals this telephone is for you! (and then some!) 
* Value - Like I stated, I can't consider that this cellphone is free. If cash is a consideration then take a look at the LG Viper earlier than dropping $150 to $200 on a larger more powerful handset... then have a look at this telephone and compare the "true" wanted options that you'll use daily. 
* Dash LTE - It is coming... when it does you will notice a huge performance acquire compared to the outdated WIMAX 4G community Dash uses. So you are shopping for the newer technology, not the outdated one. (Test with Sprint to see when your area is scheduled to get 4G LTE) 
* This telephone currently runs on Android 2.three (older model)... however from what I've learn it is getting Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)... so you've got a huge improve coming sooner or later! (Which helps "future proof" this machine) 
 Listed here are just a few the explanation why to not think about it; 
 * Small cellphone - In my hands the EVO 4G LTE fits so much better than the LG VIPER. The Viper is too small... and I really feel like it can slip out of my hand easily. This may be solved by using a protective case (since they've a better grip materials)... none-the-less, it is too small for me, but good for my wife! 
* If it's important to feed your ego - LOL, I'm critical, some folks have to have the BEST, most prime of the line cellphone out there... this one is good, but not that good! 
* Display screen size - The development is to make phones large enough to use as a "small pill"... yet sufficiently small to still be a phone. Having a 4.7" display is significant sufficient compared to the LG Viper... but the Viper's screen is sufficiently big for regular "regular individuals" usage. For example, I would NOT watch a excessive-def movie on any cellphone, no matter screen size... that is what my 55" HDTV is for! So having a bigger screen isn't essentially "essential" for our needs. For the money, the LG Viper is HARD to beat. It is very powerful... so I can see it being helpful for the above average customers as well. The only group I do not see adopting it's the HARDCORE energy junkies out there. But for the more common cellphone users on the market this cellphone is simply awesome!

LG Viper 4G Android Phone (Sprint) 
 LG
4.6 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches ; 5 ounces
 Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

3 comments:

  1. LG Viper 4G Android Phone look wonderful brand. LG have giant technology in modern er. thanks for share this post.


    Branding Agency In Singapore
    Brand Consultant In Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. LG Viper 4G Android Phone have wonderful LG brand thanks for share.

    Branding And Marketing Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. there have most successful smartphone ever i find. i am glad to know this LG Viper 4G Android Phone. so thanks a lot to bring this post.

    Brand Consultant Firm

    ReplyDelete