BLU Studio 5.3 II Unlocked Dual Sim Phone Reviews

BLU Studio 5.3 II Unlocked Dual Sim Phone Reviews


BLU Studio 5.3 II Unlocked Dual Sim Phone by Blu. The Studio 5.3II gives probably the most vivid high definition display on it large 5.three" display. Get pleasure from good motion pictures and video games! With its highly effective 1GHz dual core processor and 4GB inside memory loaded with latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, it's actually a gem. 8MP Camera with many options corresponding to geo-tagging, auto-focus, macro mode, burst photographs, and LED Flash. 

Execs: 
-Low-cost, nearly 3 times cheaper because the comparable Samsung Galaxy Note. 
-Massive Display screen, 5.three Inch qHD display 
-Large Battery, 2200mah -Jelly Bean/Latest Android OS -Twin sim card slot! 

Cons: 
-Not compatible with US 3G, solely works on 2.5G (Tmobile Edge) 
-Touchscreen response shouldn't be the quickest I've seen, actually kinda sluggish compared to my other HTC One X (this particular instance also went erratic when there was an excessive static from my fingers) 
-Subpar Camera, its 8MP is barely about 5MP actual pixel...and at F2.8 it has a piss poor low light efficiency in addition to poor dynamic range. It simply can't compete with Sony or Apple's sensible digicam phones. Overall: Its first rate for a replacement phone if you've lost your old phone, or as an improve from cheaper phones. However if you're expecting like a Samsung Galaxy SIII/Apple Iphone 5/Sony Xperia Z/HTC One kind of expertise, seems elsewhere, however you really shouldn't count on that a lot because this phone only costs 200USD unlocked... I purchased this phone in hopes of using it with straight talks service . So I also ordered a new straight speak - T-Mobile sim card from straight talk.com I acquired the telephone earlier than I did the sim card I obtained the phone in two days the sim card in three. I simply have to say the phone is great all my mates with gs2 and gs3 are jealous the phone is very fast the web is straight speak so it not WiFi quick however a lot fast sufficient as soon as I put the sim card in I went by way of the programming that was sent with the sim card and you will want to do it step-by-step all the things labored nice I needed to wait one extra day for MMS and information to work at full velocity but other than that it does work nice with straight talk service using the tmoblie sim card I'm in Cincinnati Ohio if that helps I might undoubtedly recommend this telephone.

BLU Studio 5.3 II Unlocked Dual Sim Phone 
 Blu
3 x 0.4 x 5.9 inches ; 1 pounds
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

1 comment:

  1. one of the massive brand of Samsung Galaxy Note one more thing that Unlocked Dual Sim Phone that's positive function. thanks for share this post.

    Branding And Marketing Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete