HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) Reviews

HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) Reviews


HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) by HTC. The HTC One V has a 3.7 inch capacitive contact screen and runs on the Android 4.0.three ICS working system and options HTC Sense 4.0A. It additionally incorporates a 5 MP digital camera with LED flash and videos. HTC One V also comes with Beats Audio for enhanced media player sound. 

I upgraded from the old LG optimus v, which was 120 dollars and this 200 dollar telephones absolutely blows the optimus v out of the water. All the pieces on the cellphone flows smoothly and all the pieces is straightforward to reach and fix to your liking's. The widgets, settings, apps are all so much easier to work with due to the android Ice Cream Sandwich although a couple of of my older apps on my optimus v maintain crashing on this phone. The battery life can also be almost twice as higher as my old cellphone, and the images and video are just amazing. 

I additionally select this phone over the HTC Evo and I have no regrets! I've fallen in love with this phone after a couple of hours of setting it up and playing with it. I bought it for my father who is able to do away with his previous basic flip phone. I am very conversant in Android since I've had a Samsung Epic 4G on Sprint for two years, yet I can not help however just like the HTC Sense interface as well as the Android 4.zero working system, often known as Ice Cream Sandwich, which is intuitive and straightforward to use. It's also very fast and snappy with the 1 GHz CPU. As for the physical high quality, I like the aluminum unibody design. It feels sturdy and high quality. The feel is not too slippery and I'll be trying out a few cases to see how they feel. The display screen is nice and bright and looks very crisp. The primary gripe I have with the telephone is that it was designed with a sealed battery, that means it isn't meant to be user replaceable. It is possible to exchange it with a bit of bit of work, but if I wasn't acquainted with opening electronics and soldering I'd be out of luck. It is simple enough to take away the underside cover to access the microSD port and the speaker, though. One other gripe I've, which I know could be fixed with some hacking (rooting, custom ROM, and many others) is that the battery icon doesn't show numbers for the percentage of battery life remaining, it solely shows the battery icon "draining" because the battery life decreases. Overall I am very proud of the telephone and I am certain as soon as my father adjusts to Android he will probably be happy with it too.

HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) 
HTC
 2.4 x 0.4 x 4.7 inches ; 4 ounces
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

1 comment:

  1. HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone
    Order Now - Brand New & US Warranty Free Shipping. Watch & Read Reviews‎

    GOTO:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0087T1S6G/08-2013-20
    GOTO:
    Click Here ==>>> Update! Low Price Today <<<==
    Prepaid Smartphone Sale! Shop Now. Limited Time. Free 2-Day Shipping.‎ Find our Lowest Possible Price! Prepaid HTC Phones for Sale‎

    ReplyDelete