Apple iPhone 4 (Black) 32GB (Factory Unlocked) Reviews

Apple iPhone 4 (Black) 32GB (Factory Unlocked)


Apple iPhone 4 (Black) 32GB (Factory Unlocked) by Apple. We're the proud distributor of manufacturing facility unlocked, unopened, shrink-wrapped iPhone 4 directly from Apple. You'll get pleasure from all of the superb features of the iPhone 4 in whatever coloration or model you would like, on any GSM network on this planet! No software unlocks, upkeep, or continued unlocking required - works like a regular iPhone! 

Once I obtained this iphone four it was in nice situation, but it surely somehow slipped by means of the cracks and the unlock and updated os was not completed. I found this out once I tried to have a prepaid service turned on and shelled out $60 for a chip that was nonrefundable. I used to be livid, I expected the worst to try to resolve this subject, but once I emailed him on Friday night about 6 pm western time he responded inside 20 minutes.

 He apologized profusely and talked me by way of the best way to finish the unlock and update til 11:30. then once I put in my new chip it really works nice and has been nice ever since I'd undoubtedly suggest and purchase from this vendor again. Things happen and he stood behind his product nicely past regular enterprise hours. This was a used item but was in glorious condition. It was manufacturing facility unlocked as promised. Just had to insert a micro sim card and we had been up and running with our Tmobile account. 

The charger included did not work but we had an additional charger so it wasn't a problem. This iPhone has exceeded my expectations. It is so reliable and I've already really useful it to my friends. The voice and different added features are just unimaginable

Apple iPhone 4 (Black) 32GB (Factory Unlocked) 
Apple
2.2 x 0.5 x 4.2 inches

2 comments:

  1. Apple iPhone 4 phenomenal with massive store memory 32GB. this is top brand in around the world of smartphones. thanks for share to knowledge for marking this quality product.

    Analyzing Company Of Your Brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so impress that's huge brand of Apple iPhone 4 (Black) 32GB. thanks for share thanks smartphone.

    Branding Agency In Singapore
    Brand Consultant In Singapore

    ReplyDelete